Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Alternate Use #8

Dropping on the Real Housewives of New York City.


Because, these women are, without a doubt, the worst people on the entire planet. Kim Jong-il thinks they are despicable and deluded. I heard that Hilter and Jeffery Dahmer were watching telvision in hell and Satan allowed them to change the channel when this show came on because not even he, the Lord of Flies himself, could take more than five minutes of the torment which is anything to do with these women.

Believe it or not, suggesting that someone should drop a major household appliance on them is actually me stepping back a bit.

I was originally going to suggest that a GE refrigerator would be awesome for storing the dismembered body parts of these plasticine, self-centered, harridans but after reflection, I decided against posting that.

I mean, the freezer would stop working and those bitches would spoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment